- Designed for students who are entering grades K-8. (Must be 5 years old)
- Children have many choices daily: arts and crafts, supervised free play in the woods, games, science, music, etc.
- Children are grouped by age, with 10-13 children per adult.
- These small groups go swimming at a Woburn public pool daily,
- Field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays except for the 1st and 7th week
- Staff ratios vary according to the nature of the trip, with 5-10 children per adult.
- Field trip transportation is by school bus, generally with seat belts.
- Every Monday is Munchin’ Monday when we offer lunch as part of the program.
- Daily Hours: M-F, 7:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- We provide two snacks a day and on Munchin’ Mondays - we make the lunch too!
Don’t pay for days you don’t need.
We offer summer fun - one day at a time!
See the 2013 Summer Registration page.
To download our summer brochure, click here.
For our summer 2013 Field Trips, click here.
A Typical Day
(no field trip)
7:45 a.m. – Early morning indoor free time
8:30 a.m. – Free time, indoors & out
10:00 a.m. – Snack
10:15 a.m. – 1st group swims; others – choice of
11:45 a.m. – Lunch & reading; 2nd group swims;
others – choice of activities
1:15 p.m. – 3rd group swims; others – choice of
2:45 p.m. – Snack
3:00 p.m. – 4th group swims; others – choice of
4:30 p.m. – Late afternoon free time
***Longer swim time on Fridays***
Each week has a theme. While all participants will enjoy a wide variety of activities every day, many options will involve the chosen theme.
Summer weeks this year:
June 24 – 28 Welcome to the ASC
July 1 – 5* Monsters 101
July 8 – 12 Native Americans
July 15 – 19 Life in the Rainforest
July 22 – 26 Critters’ Corner
July 29 – August 2 Wicked Fast
August 5 – 9 Summertime Hits
August 12 – 16 LOL !
August 19 – 23 Dig It !
Back this year
Minute to Win It Fridays
Test your skills!
How many tissues can you pull out of a box in a minute?
Can you knock over empty cans with a yoyo?
Can you catch 3 balls in a bucket on the top of your head?
Can you flip an Oreo in your mouth from your forehead?
Find out which challenge you can win on Fridays at ASC